We are a professional cleaning company located in Oxford MS and serving the surrounding area. We pride ourselves in customer service and satisfaction.The services we offer include the cleaning of carpet, tile, upholstery, and water damage services.
The owner also supports other locally owned businesses in the Oxford area such as purchasing fuel, chemicals, vehicles, advertising services with his business, as well as shopping at local small businesses for groceries, clothing, furniture, and other items. We do our best to help our customers and our community.
A Partial List of Services:
- Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Tile Cleaning including floor,shower, counter and wall tile
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Area Rug Cleaning including Wool, Cotton, & Oriental
- Tile Sealing including ClearSeal & ColorSeal
- Pet Urine Treatment
- Stain Removal
- Carpet and Fabric Deodorizing
- Carpet and Fabric Protection (We use ScotchGard!)
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mobile Auto Interior Cleaning- We come to you!
- Mattress Cleaning
Read These Local Oxford Reviews From Our Facebook Page
“I would like to say thank you to Devin and the his team at Lafayette Carpet Cleaning for all of their hard work. I fully recommend them to anyone who needs carpet cleaning. I didn’t realize how dirty my high traffic areas were, or how great my carpets could look, until Devin and his crew worked on them. Devin really takes pride in his work and spends the time needed to do the job well. Thanks again!”
Larry Greene, General Manager – Orion Fitness Oxford Mississippi. December 11, 2012
“Dear Mr. Carter,
I want to thank you for the outstanding cleaning job your company did in my apartment.
Not only was the carpet left spotless, but I truly appreciate your professionalism and prompt service. I am not sure if you remember me, but I called you on a Friday and you had a team member here the next morning. Customer service like that is rare these days.
I must admit I had used carpet cleaners in NC that charged double your rates, so I was apprehensive about the quality. Shame on me for thinking price indicated quality! I have never seen anyone take the time to not only treat individual stains, but do a thorough walk through to guarantee my satisfaction. I was very impressed!
Your employees were courteous from my initial phone call until they left my home. I can tell you and your employees take the utmost pride in a job well done.
I have recommended your company to a local property manager and several friends in the area. I know my roommate and I will be using your company when we need carpet cleaning in the future.
Thank you so much for your excellent service!”
Robin N. Powell Graduate Student Ole Miss October 31, 2012
“Devin, thanks a lot for going out of your way to work with our schedule. You did an awesome job as always and thank you for taking care of us.”-Jacob Abel, Oxford Police Department November 15, 2012
How Devin Got Started In The Business
Devin Carter is the founder of Lafayette Carpet Cleaning. He got his start after he got tired of the long hours working for his previous boss, another carpet cleaner, and decided to see how much the cleaning solutions would cost for himself.
After searching online, and putting his name out, his business was born!
How To Hire A Carpet Cleaning Service
Cleaning your carpet is not as easy as you think! You want to find someone with a great reputation who has a little bit more knowledge than you do. It’s terrible to hire someone who doesn’t seem to know how to do more than turn on a vacuum cleaner!
What we suggest you do is look at the following factors:
- Do they have reviews where someone else enjoyed hiring them to clean their carpets? We’ve got plenty! And you can see them all over our website, facebook page, and Google page too.
- Do they have the ability to clean your carpets the right way? From red wine stains to pet stains to nearly everything else, we’ve helped it clean it up. You can visit our gallery to see examples of stains we’ve cleaned, as well as see the other services we offer too.
- Lastly, will they show up and are they friendly? Homeowners of all sorts who have condos, apartments, or homes have called us for lafayette carpet cleaning services. After all, we’ve been in business for more than 5 years now!
5 Reasons Why You Should Schedule Regular Carpet Cleaning
The biggest way we help is not only when there’s a stain your personal vacuum cleaner can’t handle the job. We help by cleaning deep into the fabrics with our professional equipment and cleaning solutions!
Having us stop by at least yearly can help you prolong the life of your carpet, and prevent you from having to replace it too early.
Here’s the 5 reasons you schedule regular carpet cleaning:
- It will actually make your carpets easier to maintain! Without all the extra stuff your vacuum can’t get, it won’t have to work hard and you’ll finish vacuuming much sooner.
- Regular carpet cleaning in Oxford, MS will brighten up the appearance of any home! Your carpets will look just as clean as the day you first set foot on them.
- You and your family will breathe easier without all the airborne pollutants that carpets tend to trap. Dirt, hair, allergens, and bacteria are just a few of the things that can get in there that you should rid your home of.
- It’ll help your carpet stay under warranty if you feel the need to replace it soon.
- Most importantly though, your carpets won’t get soiled as easily and sustain marks as easy as before.
The Method We Use That No One Else Uses
For our carpet cleaning services, we use what’s called “how water extraction.” This is a deep cleaning method that involves shooting a combination of cleaning solution and hot water into your carpet. At the same time this happens, our vacuum will suck the solution back out of your carpet.
This allows us to break down all the nasty stuff in your carpet quickly! The easier it is to suck up the quicker the service will go. Plus it’s actually one of the safest methods of carpet cleaning in Oxford, MS that’s available.
How water extraction is the best way to deep clean your carpet and rid it of all the allergens, dirt, and other particles that have soiled the carpet!